The customer requested a complete overhaul of their corporate IT network, neglected by the previous technical support company, with the result of having suffered a ransomware infection that blocked access to much of the corporate data, not protected by backup.
GaraGeeks installed and configured a new Dell server with Windows Server operating system, set up as PDC Active Directory, and created an appropriate network drive structure, user accounts and permissions.
An automated multi-level backup system has been implemented, using RAID, Shadow copies, NAS, Cloud backup and offline backup.
Other implementations concerned:
- Centralized antivirus
- Migration to VOIP telephony based on 3CX Virtual PBX
- VOIP DECT cordless telephony distributed throughout the area
- Wi-Fi distributed throughout the area
- Replacement and configuration of managed network switches
- Design and configuration of IP video surveillance system with PoE cameras and IP video intercom
- Meeting room equipped with a multi-platform videoconferencing system based on Logitech MeetUp